Ship Simulator 2008
PC game | English | Genre: Naval Sim | 248 MB
In Ship Simulator 2008, players will need to perform a multitude of tasks, all set within 3D environments. They will take control of a wide array of vessels – from massive cargo ships and ferries, to speedboats, yachts, water taxis, personal watercrafts, and even the mighty Titanic. The waters you sail are as varied as the ships, including the harbors of New York, the Thai Phi Phi Islands, Rotterdam and Hamburg, plus three newly added harbours: San Francisco, Marseille and Southampton/Cowes/Solent. Ship Simulator 2008 incredibly recreates real locations from around the world and presents players with the challenges of commanding the vessel of their choice on the open sea.
* Nine brand new vessels, from pilot boat to supertanker, including even a massive offshore oil rig
* User-controlled harbour container cranes
* Ocean waves, with realistic ship motions
* Long-distance trips between harbours (open sea missions)
* Walkthrough option on all ships
* Interactive bridge controls on all ships
* Advanced weather system
* New navigation instruments, including a depth meter
* Mid-mission save function
* Visible damage on ships after a collision
* Advanced towing, anchoring and mooring rope operations 13. Complex and challenging missions, like chasing other ships, container loading, rescue operations 14. Free-roam option: select a ship, a sailing environment, set the weather and wave conditions, and start sailing!